Monday 31 December 2012

The Memorable Day 18 Dicember 2012

 
 
 
 
With The Name of Allah
Assalamualaikum .
 
Hmm , before that I want to say sorry to Miss Zu because this day I and my partner have dissapointed you . Last week Miss Zu has told us that we must search and give to her a topic that can we write in term paper .. So , I and Ika have decide that we want to talk about English level among student in Malaysia . But this topic Miss Zu has reject . We present another topic that bad driving among Malaysian . Miss Zu also reject the topic .
 
Ya Allah , I stress when thinking about this . Only Allah knows my feeling . After class , I have cry . This time I give up . Ika and the other friend give me support and I know that I cannot easily give up . Miss Zu has approve some of my friend tittle . Miss Zu said that tommorow she want to check again the topic . Hmmm , till midnight I seacrh the best topic that I want to present tomorrow .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment