Monday 31 December 2012

Diary On 17 Disember 2012

 
With The Name of Allah
Assalamualaikum .
 
Hi guyss . This week is the last before we are going back to hometown for mid term break . So , as usual when the MONDAY is coming the monday blues will automaticly set in my mind . hahah . okay , Miss Zu has little bit stress with my class today but I dont know why we are sooooo difficult to speak and give and idea when Miss Zu ask us . hmmm .
 
In this class today , Miss Zu has teach us again and again about tenses . We have already earn this but it is not give an impact for us to recall that tenses again . Miss Zu teach us and give some example for us to keep as notes . I already copy the notes from the lecture that Miss Zu give to us and I hope it will give me the advantages when I want to write an eassay . Thank you so much Miss Zu for helping us :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment