Monday 10 December 2012

An Exercise To Us

 
With The Name of Allah .
Assalamualaikum ..
 
Hi guys .. This is the second week of class for diploma student .. So today i will share with you about what happened in my Bel class . Guess what activity that we do in that class ?
 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 
We are doing some activity that can improve our language skills ! For sure everybody will not sleep because in this activity the audience must use their full attention while our classmate speak infront of the class . This activity must do in pair . We have to tell our friends four facts about our partner but one of the four facts is false . So, theye have to guess which fact is wrong .
 
My partner is Fikri and I have knew a little bit about him .. I am so nervouse when talk infront of the class . I try to do our best although it is too hard for me talk to the others in English . So this is a good exercise to me to improve my English . Thanks Miss Zu because always and still patient with us .

No comments:

Post a Comment