Monday 31 December 2012

19 Dicember 2012 's Diary

 
 
 
With The Name of Allah
Assalamualaikum .
 
Today is the last day before we are going back to hometown . Fuhhh , I feel sooo lazy to go to class today but I can't . Last night I sleep at 3 a.m because I search the best topic to I and Ika present this day . Some of my classmate have go back to their hometown , NOT FAIR .. hahaha . I afraid that Miss Zu will reject our topic , I try to calm down myself . Maybe if Miss Zu rejected again , I will cry all over the day .
 
By the way , the topic that I and Ika have choose is Married for love or money ? We have presented that topic with some other material that we have found in the internet . Alhamdulillah , Miss Zu has accept our topic but the title has little bit change . The title of our term paper is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 
Getting Married among women in Malaysia : Is it for love or money ?
 
I feel very happy today and I hope I and Ika will give the best for this topic . I and Ika love this topic !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment