Sunday 6 January 2013

Diary on 1st January 2013

 
 
 
 
 
With The Name of Allah
Assalamualaikum .
 
Wahh , Happy New Year to all of you . Today I'm already 20 years old . Oh noo . I have entered a new era . I hope this year will give the beautiful meaning for me . What are your wish this year ? hmm , I have a lot of dreams that I want to fullfil this year . InsyaAllah , with my effort I will get what ever I want .
 
Oh yaa , today in Miss Zu class she teach us about summarizing . To make a summarizing , Miss Zu has introduce to us MIDAS TOUCH , it is something like formula for us to remember it . With the formula we can asily do summarizing .
 
Miss Zu has give us a lot of example and exersice for us to do . It is clearly and I have understand to make the summarizing . It is not easy but I try to do my best to do that .

No comments:

Post a Comment