Saturday 12 January 2013

Diary on 9th January 2013

 
 
 
 
 
With The Name of Allah
Assalamualaikum .
 
 
 
Hi guyss . This evening looks like cloudy and I hope that this Bel class is not sleepy . Oh ya , I'm little bit impatient because this Friday I want to go back to my hometown . I'm very very very exited to see my little brother in his new school at Kluang . I'm very proud to him because he has get a big opportunity to get in fully residential school .
 
Haha , sorry ! I just want to share to all of you but not to boast . 
 
Oh yaa . Today our class at SL so we are having Bel's class in lab . As usual , before the class started Miss Zu has brief to us about what have we do in this class today . She ask athirah to give all blogger's link to the others member in class . Miss Zu also ask us to finish up our entry so that the next activity will smoothly happen . After 30 minutes , Miss Zu told us to commnet the other bloggers .
 
It is funny but I like it . This activity really teach me how to give an oppinion or suggestion to our classmate . The comment that we want to publish must not annoying everyone . So , keep on comment to the other blog !


No comments:

Post a Comment