Sunday 3 March 2013

Diary on 26th February 2013

 
 
 
With The Name of Allah
Assalamualaikum .
 
 
Hye peeps . Guest what we do in class today ?
 
Yaaa , we do a forum . Miss Zu ask us to do a forum because the speaking test is a round the corner *cewaaahh ..
 
Okayy , Miss Zu has explained to us about the forum , and she has devid us into six group . In a group has 5/4 people . who is in my group ? me , zubaidah , inayah , fikri and wasim . Alhamdulillah , they are very talkactive person and I am very like to work with them .
 
I and my group has get a title " how to reduce electricity usage " . We search in the internet about that title and we get some ideas to do in the forum . So , in the forum fikri act as the moderator and the other is the panel .
 
Miss Zu give a time to discuss with the group and she ask to present it tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment